Fated To Be On The Edge

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Something Usually New

Ooof! Yep, new name, new layout, I HAD to change the name. I saw a skin in blogskin.com that has Morbid Fascination on it. And quite a few have downloaded it. Which means other people around the world has a template reading Morbid Fascination! I don't have anything against the maker, but I just can't have that. So, I changed the name. Not much of a change though, I just replaced the word morbid with a synonym..... hehe. I still like the first one better though. *sigh, I guess I'll just have to settle for second if I want to be original, eh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF SPADES
Let's do this, the slumbook way.

Nickname: Karla/ Kale or Kalii to my internet friends
Sex: Female
Age: 17
Birthday: April 24, 1992 and don't you forget it.
...
More stuff ABOUT ME.

= SURVEYS I HAVE TAKEN =


Looking Back


Previous Posts


MONTHLY RECORDS
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009




  • Credits

    Code and Graphics by yours truly

    Powered by: BLOGGER
    Image hosting by FileDen
    Original Image by respective owner