Nostalgiac Essence
Hai! Hai! Hai! It's friday again! I LOVE the weekends, nothing to do, nothing to do, no school, and absolutely nothing to do!
Anyways, since today is Friday, we were at school until 5:30, It's just been a few weeks, but I'm really starting to enjoy the company of my classmates. I still miss my old classmates, of course. I dunno, really, but I'm getting more comfortable in my section now, than when I started in my first year. I'm really starting to enjoy with my new classmates, with the exception of course, of two friggin' fxcktards that seem to be the only reason I'm not having as much fun as I'm supposed to.
I remember in the first few days, I was really hatin' being far away from my friends, right now, I'm just confused. Whenever I'm with my old friends I feel so out of place. I don't have fun with them as much as I am supposed to, and now I'm making friends with people I never thought I would enjoy hanging around with (that much).
*Sigh*, maybe it's just the cold (I meant the illness)? Perhaps, everything will be back to what it was soon enough, right now, I'm just enjoying the fact that there's nothing to do!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home