MM
Took these out of curiosity ((Inspired by Rizza)):
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com |
I couldn't stop laughing at this one:
Karla -- [adjective]: Visually addictive 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
Mwahaha! I like this one!:
| Are you Good or Evil? |
| You are mostly Evil (60%), but still a bit Good (40%) |
| 'Are You Good or Evil?' (QuizGalaxy.com) |
Here's another one I like!:
| Quiz Galaxy Predicts that Karla's Last Words Will Be... | |
| "Remember me as I was - lazy" | |
| 'What will your last words be?' at QuizGalaxy.com | |
Hehe...
| 'Why are you going to hell?' at QuizGalaxy.com | ||
This basically explains all that has went wrong in my life...:
| What mental disorder do you have? Your Result: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) You have a very hard time focusing, and you find it difficult to stay on task without your mind wandering. You probably zone in and out of conversations and tend to miss out on directions because you cannot focus | |
| OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) | |
| GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) | |
| Manic Depressive | |
| Paranoia | |
| What mental disorder do you have? | |
Labels: Your Fault
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home