GAH!!! NO!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
I feel so depressed! I just found out yesterday that my iPod needs restoring. Restoring= delete absolutely everything!!!! I have had that iPod for one year now... ONE YEAR! In that span of time I have collected 354 songs. 354!!! Some of those songs I really had to use nail and tooth just to get... WHY?!!!! *sigh* Oh well, maybe a new beggining can be kind of good.... somehow.... maybe.... just an insy bit.... WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
***
Behold! The Two Of The Most Uncomforting People I Know!!! (Yeah, I'm using your real names!)
Kevin Cab.:
kevin caballas: reeeaaaally sad.
Karla: you're supposed to make me feel better....
kevin caballas: 354 lang naman eh
kevin caballas: buti kung 355 pa yun
kevin caballas: now that would be a problem
kevin caballas: besiiiides. as if naman lahat ng kanta dun nagustuhan mo ng todo-todo
Karla: err... ya I do....
kevin caballas: oh... and you DID make a back-up of all those files in your computer... right?
Karla: did..
Karla: nopez...
Karla: one year...
Karla: ilang computer na ang nagamit koh...
Karla: ilang bese nang na-reformat ung iba...
Karla: *beses...
kevin caballas: oh well
kevin caballas: dsl ka naman eh
Karla: even so...
kevin caballas: 354 songs wouldn't take that long to download ALL OVER AGAIN.
Karla: Yung iba doon ine koh na makukuha ulit...
Karla: T-T
kevin caballas: ilang days/weeks/months lang yun
Karla: *inde
kevin caballas: bakit?
kevin caballas: limewire
kevin caballas: duh
Karla: ung iba galing CD ng friends kong ala na sa Phil ngaun...
Karla: ung iba limited free Dl lng....
kevin caballas: LIMEWIRE
Karla: limewire isn't always helpful...
Karla: especially when the songs are in mandarin..
Karla: and italian....
Karla: there german......
Karla: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karla: *there's
kevin caballas: edi itype mo yung pangalan
kevin caballas: duh
Karla: how do you type mandarin on an english keyboard?
Karla: do you know?
kevin caballas: translate
Karla: I don't...
Karla: Lime doesn't know trnslation... duh....
Karla: *lime wire...
Karla: *LW
kevin caballas: mandarin... fruit yun diba?
kevin caballas: oooh, and lime too
Karla: I meant the chinese dialect....
kevin caballas: the chinese....fruit?
kevin caballas: ooh, and lime too
*comforting grade: -90
Then there's Cedric...
Karla: Cedric!!!
BUZZ!!!
cedric_rko: what?
Karla: SHIT!
cedric_rko: cool..i guess
Karla: Kebsterz wasn't helping....
cedric_rko: cool..
Karla: CONSOLE ME!!!!1shift111!!!!!!!!!!!
Karla: w8..........
Karla: WTF
Karla: WTF was I thinking when I came here......
cedric_rko: console games...
Karla: -_-
cedric_rko: errr...what do you want again?
Karla: NVM.... since when did you make me feel better...
cedric_rko: ermmm...now?
cedric_rko: how bout now?
cedric_rko: feeling better now?
Karla: no...
cedric_rko: now?
Karla: but here's the scoopp...
Karla: Karla (1/21/2007 10:10:09 AM): SHIT
Karla (1/21/2007 10:10:34 AM): KEVIN!!!!
kevin caballas (1/21/2007 10:10:42 AM): what?
Karla (1/21/2007 10:10:51 AM): Console me darnit!!!
kevin caballas (1/21/2007 10:10:57 AM): why?
Karla (1/21/2007 10:11:06 AM): T-T
kevin caballas (1/21/2007 10:11:17 AM): anong meron?
Karla (1/21/2007 10:11:27 AM): my.... my....... ipod......
Karla (1/21/2007 10:11:31 AM): WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Karla (1/21/2007 10:11:37 AM): !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kevin caballas (1/21/2007 10:11:54 AM): ipod go boom?
Karla (1/21/2007 10:12:13 AM): not really.... I need to restore it.....
Karla (1/21/2007 10:12:22 AM): thus deleting all the files...
Karla (1/21/2007 10:12:28 AM): WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Karla (1/21/2007 10:12:40 AM): !!!!!!!!!!!!
cedric_rko: omg dat is sew kewl
Karla: kevin caballas: reeeaaaally sad.
cedric_rko: teach me how to do that
Karla: do what?
cedric_rko: how to boom ipods
cedric_rko: and while ur teaching me...make a demonstration w/ ur ipod too
Karla: -_-
Karla: you console in thw worst ways.....
Karla: *the
cedric_rko: lets leet speak
Karla: ???
Karla: 1337?
cedric_rko: yesh
cedric_rko: j00 r teh n00b u make ipod g0 b00mz!
cedric_rko: lololol\!!!1!shift1!!
Karla: -_-
Karla: HOW THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!
cedric_rko: hey..thats not leet
Karla: -_-
Karla: H0\V TeH H311 1s- TAht $uPPP0$S3d T0 MvK3 m3 F331 B3TtT3r!shift11!
cedric_rko: wow....you took the time just to type that
cedric_rko: i salute you
Karla: I've got nothing else to do
Karla: It's not lyk i have an iPOD to listen to...
Karla: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
cedric_rko: yeah...i wish you have one..
cedric_rko: wanna try mine?
cedric_rko: it has 364 songs
cedric_rko: more than yours!
Karla:
Karla: why do I go to the lamest people for consolation....
cedric_rko: what materials did you use to destroy ur ipod?
cedric_rko: imma try C4s..izzat good?
cedric_rko: or maybe napalm explosives
cedric_rko: can you kindly show me how you did it?
Karla: no...
cedric_rko: i bet you had fun..
Karla: -_-
comforting grade: -566756132457557576837557473844
Cha! Shift111 this, m0f0!
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home