When The Fad Is Gone
It's official, my interest in Naruto is officially gone... The fad is just... gone ....I dunno why, so don't ask me why. And Cedric, NO, flying ninjas will NOT relive my interest in naruto, so SHUT UP. Though, it's not entirely, I think, I mean, I still read the fanfics that appear on my story alert... but, aside from that, nadda, zip, ziltch, ZERO. Speaking of Zero, the first two chapters of Vampire Knight Volume 5 has come out... I'm expecting the 3rd one to come out soon enough... I'm not sure if it really is my new fad. The faulty scans occasionaly ruins it. But, hey, this is how I felt about the Naruto manga too at first... hopefully, I don't lose interest in this one so quickly, It's the first manga I've read which I actually started from the begginning... I know the story will get good and juicy soon enough... Let's hope for the best!
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home