Beyond Beautiful
So... yeah... I just finished reading a 44 (?) page ShikaTema doujin...
And...
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL... especially the ending... KAAAAH!!!
The title is "Beyond Sounds And Pictures ((B.S.P.))"
It's technically about Shikamaru going blind and deaf...
"What Would Happen If One Day, I'd Wake Up Just To Know... That You Won't Be Able To See...Or Hear The Words That Would Come Out From My Lips? - h-ozuno"
It was so friggin' awesome... the ending quote was so SWEET!
and I quote *clears throat*
"What Lies Beyond Pictures And Sounds? Beyond Images And Melodies? These Seemingly Unanswerable Questions Have Finally Found It's Voice...And That's You... The Person Worth Every Sacrifice. Whose Presence Is More Important Than These Pictures And Sounds... And I Am Glad That I Found You... - h-ozuno"
See? Beautiful!!!
I'm am SO gonna watch h-ozuno from now on...
Oooh.. and links time...
First Page
Last Page
The Doujinishika Behind The Story
Applaud where applause is due... that is, to h-ozuno...
comment where comments are due ans that is, to the comment part of h-ozuno's pages and profile.
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home