Did Dracula Ever Fall In Love?
Ok... so...
I found a new manga that I also like...
And yes it is also about vampires...
Or more like vampiric romance...
I don't know why I like it so much...
I just do...
The manga is called Bloody Kiss (I, II, III) >> which are all oneshots...
Now, about my title...
Did Count Dracula ever fall in love?
Sure, he had three brides... but I don't remember anything about love...
I don't know why... but I find vampiric romance so mind-boggling...
I mean, like in Bloody Kiss... let's just say that Kuroboshi's feelings for Kiyo is indeed already love... And Kiyo feels the same...
What happens after that?
Kiyo didn't become a vampire ((maybe it has something to do with Kuroboshi being a dhampir?))
As Kaname said in Vampire Knight: ((clears throat)) "*Your kind* only lives for what seems like seconds to us... so transent. ".
0_o
I don't wanna think about it anymore...
All the morbid fluff will get to me...
So... I guess t'sall...
~KTHXBAI
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home