Fated To Be On The Edge

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged


So... yeah...
If I tagged you after this write 6 things that make you wierd then tag another 6 people
You get it, right?

6 PROOFS OF MY WEIRDNESS

1. I can be overly sadistic at moments and then overly emotional the next. ((I cry at beer commercials, no, not really))
2. I CAN'T trill an 'r' ((rr))
3. I have a twisted sense of humor. (Y'know, sardonic, sarcastic, dry type of humor)
4. I imagine myself gnawing at a person's head. ((A person which I am annoyed or mad at))
5. I enjoy (mock) 'overreacting' over small injuries ((it's really fun y'know))
6. I find getting hate mail hilarious ((yes, I've experienced recieving hatemail... )). It's just so effin' funny.

I am going to tag.. Xtian, Gelo, Mark, Eugene, Kebsterz... and... Rinoa?

Everyone's a little crazy. It's just that only some are willing to admit that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF SPADES
Let's do this, the slumbook way.

Nickname: Karla/ Kale or Kalii to my internet friends
Sex: Female
Age: 17
Birthday: April 24, 1992 and don't you forget it.
...
More stuff ABOUT ME.

= SURVEYS I HAVE TAKEN =


Looking Back


Previous Posts


MONTHLY RECORDS
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009




  • Credits

    Code and Graphics by yours truly

    Powered by: BLOGGER
    Image hosting by FileDen
    Original Image by respective owner