New Layout Once Again
Haiizz..
I never cease to amaze myself.
New layout again! Who0t! As you can see I've returned to my original style of layout.
Don't get me wrong, I mean, Image mapping is nice and all but...
It's just not my style. Also if you've noticed, contents had a makeover, it's a bit different now, and I've deleted all the links because I'm not sure which ones are still active. If you want me to link you, leave a message on the tagboard or something.
Anyways, I love this new layout. I'm quite proud of it actually.
It's proof that I do outdo myself every single time. Bragging aside, of course.
This has got to be my favorite so far...
Anyways, I'm thinking of blogging more often. Since there's nothing else to do might as well get off my lazy ass.
Then again, there's nothing much to blog about anymore.
Hmmm... I guess that's all
~KTHX
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles, Update
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home