A Girl's Guide
During my vacation to Baguio, I happen to stumble upon a very interesting book.
It's called "A Girl's Guide to Vampires" by Katie MacAllister (or something like that).
Needless to say, it involves vampires... and romance. But don't be turned off. It's 21st century romance... and vampires anyway.
I finished the whole thing in six hours. I dunno, maybe I'm just a fast reader like my uncle?
I really, really
Especially the leading female character name Joy.
It has some mature themes but it's best dealt with with an ope-mind.
Although I still wouldn't recommend it to the faint-hearted prudes.
When I think about it long enough, I guess the storyline is a bit shallow
But I still like it a lot, a whole lot.
I recommend it everyone
Well, everyone who has interest in vampires, has an open-mind, and can quickly get biting sarcasm.
So yeah, I recommend it to myself. JOKE.
That's all
~KTHX
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home