And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb
T.T
I can't believe this... I finished it... I just finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. It really is as good as everyone who recommended it to me says. But it all ended TOO SOON. DAMMZ YOU FAST READING SKILLZ!
I think I finished it in around.. 8 hours. I'll be reading the sequel tomorrow. If it goes as planned I'll be blogging about it tomorrow as well.. *sigh*
Well, anyways, about the story... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
I dunno. I guess it's something about Vampire-Romance that I'm so attracted to.
It's always all just so interesting.
After I read Stephenie's New Moon, I think I'll go hunting for Katie MacAllisters other books. I'm particularly interested in her book "Even Vampires Get the Blues"
If anyone knows a bout vampire-romance novel, please recommend... tagboard it to the right >>> ((That IS right, right?)) lolz
You can even volunteer to lend me the book as well =P
Honestly, books are so expensive T.T and for what? A few hours read?
Grrr. I'm stilll gonna save up fot that Katie MacAllister book, though... no doubt about it.
I am SO INSPIRED right now.
Here's a funny list I found at Best-Reviews
Joy Randall's Top 5 Tips for Vampire Hunters:
1. Location, location, location. Remember, if you wouldn't be there, neither would a bloodsucker.
2. Trust your eyes. You know the handsome, annoyingly arrogant, self-assured man in the shadows with long hair and a cleft in his chin? He's your vampire.
3. No matter how tempting it might be, do not "accidentally" acquire a paper cut and suggest your vampire kiss your finger to make it better.
4. From here on out, play it cool. Don't offer to accompany your prince of the night on the talk show circuit and whatever you do, don't offer him your heart.
5. And most of all, remember--being a vampire is nothing to laugh about.
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
1 Comments:
Interesting to know.
11/11/08 10:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home