Honestly
Haha. I was at Rizza's today. Come to think of it I'm at Rizza's every other day.
She played Sengoku Basara at the first part, but I ended up playing FFXII at the most part. I decided to give up on vanquishing the Gil Snapper altogether... I'll get it when I'm level.... 30 or something... Now I'm supposed to go off meeting the Viera peepz but I'm still leveling up...
We just ended up staring at Balthier...
LOLz.
Everyone is now level 25... except for Balthier who is level 27...
Favoritism? NOWAI.
<3
<3 Afterwards I had a very entertaining conversation with 2 people who I will hide with the name R and K. lolz the first one is so obvious
K = STINKY CHEESE! I INSIST!
I FINALLY GOT IT! THE EVER SO FAMOUS YET SO RARE "TWILIGHT" by STEPHENIE MEYERS! I GOT IT! WHOO! THANK YOU KM + R!
Labels: Balthier, Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home