Just the Three of Us
Mwahahahahaha! Here it is! My post on the Third Book "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyers.
IT WAS GREAT!
I almost cried at that one part with Jacob Black. ALMOST. ((I never cry over literature....blah, blah you've heard this before)) The ending was so... complicated, it's what made it 'epic', I guess.
And here I wonder... why does it always have to be like that? (Well, in Meyers' and MacAllister's books anyway) Why does it have to be so complicated? Complicated in a way wherein the leading female character has to fight through fate and destiny and all that jazz to be with the one she loves? I swear, I think these vampire-romance novelists take time to examine each others' notes. That would make sense, REALLY.
I'm going off to SM tomorrow in search for another book. Honestly, with the lengthy breaks I have during school days a book is a NECESSITY.
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home