At the Top of My Lungs- in My Arms, She Dies...
"Romeo wouldn't change his mind. That's why people still remembered his name, always twined with hers: Romeo and Juliet. That's why it was a good story. "Juliet gets dumped and ends up with Paris" would have never been a hit..."
Ha! I knew it! I knew I would be able to finish book 2 in just a few hours! Six to be exact...
Gah. "New Moon" (by Stephenie Meyers) was a total cliffhanger... I need to get a hold of book 3 soon before I crumble to dust due to suspense, honestly. I almost cried at that one part... when Edward said he was leaving. It wasn't even halfway through the storyline yet. At least it was "ALMOST cried". I don't cry over literature. I just don't. Nope. Not me. No.
There wasn't enough Edward action in the book, but it was still good, nonetheless.
I didn't understand the Volturi part very well, either. I'll have to re-read that sometime.
And Bella is being unfair to Jacob. I think.
The suspense IS ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME.
I can't take this... I just can't. It's too much. T.T
SOMEONE LEND ME THE BOOK, I BEGZ YOU!!!
-------------
On a completely different note, school starts the day after tomorrow... or tomorrow actually, since it's already 12o'clock and all...
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home