Total Eclipse of the...
"I lie all the time."
"Yes, but you're such a bad liar that it doesn't really count. Nobody believes you."
===
"It is. If it's too late for me . . . Well, I'll be damned - no pun intended - if I'll let them keep
you out, too."
===
Edward interrupted my fretting. "It doesn't have to be a big production. I don't need any
fanfare. You won't have to tell anyone or make any changes. We'll go to Vegas - you can
wear old jeans and we'll go to the chapel with the drive-through window. I just want it to be
official - that you belong to me andno one else. "
"It couldn't be any more official than it already is," I grumbled. But his description didn't
sound that bad. Only Alice would be disappointed.
"We'll see about that." He smiled complacently. "I suppose you don't want your ring now?"
I had to swallow before I could speak. "You suppose correctly."
He laughed at my expression. "That's fine. I'll get it on your finger soon enough."
I glared at him. "You talk like you already have one."
"I do," he said, unashamed. "Ready to force upon you at the first sign of weakness."
===
"You didn't spend a lot of money, did you? Lie to me, if you did."
===
"Sometimes I think you like me better as a wolf."
"Sometimes I do. It probably has something to do with the way youcan't talk. "
===
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Quotes from Book 3 "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer. WILL blog properly later.. to sleepy...
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home