Nightmare.
Okay... So... most of the preliminary exams are over (just English101 and NSTP left).
THAT nightmare is over... another one will soon start when we get the results.
I am SO going to get grounded.
My classmates always get so surprised when I finish early. Maybe someone should tell them that it's because I have nothing to answer.
Honestly, I'm no smarty-kid like they think. They can ask my classmates from highschool....... second year highschool.
I also think they misunderstand my reasons for why I don't cheat.
...
On second thought, I think they understand just fine. It's pretty simple really.
1. I don't want to give anyone wrong answers.
2. From experience. I don't want anyone to get the grade I worked for. Even it is a low grade.
3. If we get caught. I get in trouble, and there's no way I'm getting in trouble.
See? simple? As simple as 1,2,7....
...
I am SO gonna fail that math test.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home