A Psycho River Never Runs Dry
Lawlz.
So... New Layout!... again...
I can't help it... I get easily bored with my layouts...
Anywayz, I'm pretty much in LURV with the color brown, now...
Yes. I know it's the color of po0p, but who caresz?!
On another note, I have my preliminary exams tomorrow...
Yes, yes... i have exams tomorrow and I'm wasting away my time here...
Well, for your information I'm already done with the studying part. Thank you very much.
...
Okay, most of the studying part.
Business Org. is just so..... urgh.
I mean... we've been studying for 2 months. 2 MONTHS! and already I have a 7 page reviewer... back to back.
Ugh.
It's official. College life is out to get me.
Uhh...
I guess that's all for now... I need to memorize stuff about people who made management today what it is and stuff... ACK.
Byeiz!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home