Black Dagger
"Then, I'll love enough for the both of us."
Shit. I've just finished reading the book "Lover Eternal" by J.R. Ward.
The Black Dagger Brotherhood owns my soul, now. Honestly, it was really, really, REALLY good.
Of course you have to be open-minded and mature to read it. I mean with the mentions of violence, sex, rape, and torture and all. I've only read one book from the Black Dagger Brotherhood collection and I can't wait to read the rest. I want to buy Zsadist's story next- "Lover Awakened". Zsadist intrigues me. Really.
And their names are so cool: Wrath, Rhage, Zsadist, Phury, Tohrment, Vishous and even the soon-to-be addition (in my opinion) Tehror. When I get a dog, I am SO gonna name him one of those names. Srsly.
I really liked the second book. Even if I didn't read the first one. I like Rhage's character as well as Mary's because it's more realistic than those of other books I've read (about vamps, of course). I also like the way the story has so many names and terms (like, 'The Fade', and 'The Lessening Society, etc.) but it's still pretty easy to catch on.
From what I've read, I do recommend it to dark fantasy romance readers. It really is very good. Five Stars.
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home