Breaking Dawn
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? you need a heart? Go Ahead. Take Mine. Take everything I have.
I finished Breaking Dawn just a few minutes ago.
I must say... I was pretty disappointed. I mean... I dunno...
I didn't like how everything turned out (or didn't turn out, for that matter).
For one thing, I didn't like reading from Jacob's perspective all that much. It's just different when you know you're reading from a guy's POV. I couldn't get into the character like I would've wanted.
And yeah... I kinda lost interest when Jacob lost his feeling for Bella within the span of... 3 days and proceeded to give in to his pedophil-ish instincts... which is totally acceptable, BTW. YUP.
Oh yeah... and I didn't get why Meyers mentioned the sex so much. I mean, yeah, we get it. Part of married life and everything. I didn't get much sense out of it all. (( Not the way I did in AGGTV by McAllister. 'Coz in that book, I understood that "pillow talk is the best talk" and most of the important details were mentioned when Joy and Raphael were alone.... together.... alone. You get the idea )).
Overall, it's still pretty good. I think. Yeah.
3 stars!
Labels: Bookie-Cookies, Halt-the psycho rambles
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home