Fated To Be On The Edge

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Building Blocks of... House

Yupzz. So... I got dragged into this "Gawad Kalinga" thing. CHARITEH

At first I thought it was all just painting. I mean, that's what they said. LIARZZ, THE LOT OF YOU. Picture my shock when I found out I wasn't just going to PAINT a house, I was technically going to BUILD one too. I mean, not build, build. It was practically already built. BUT, we had to build the little side-garden thingy. (( Oh gawds, I don't know how to explain that. )) So... yeah. I had to do the brick-laying, brick carrying, cement laying, cement poking (don't ask), Cement... walling O.O, paint mixing, paint-ING.

Don't get me wrong, it was still kinda fun but, that doesn't meant it's not tiring. >.<
I'm convinced that I need to pass my Biology subject... and my accountancy subject when it comes. There's no way I'm gonna do construction for a living.

On another note, because I got dragged into the House Build thing, I'm now part of the HRDPC. NUUUUUUU!! Teh politics! It burrrrnnnnzzzzzz.

Nah, just kidding.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF SPADES
Let's do this, the slumbook way.

Nickname: Karla/ Kale or Kalii to my internet friends
Sex: Female
Age: 17
Birthday: April 24, 1992 and don't you forget it.
...
More stuff ABOUT ME.

= SURVEYS I HAVE TAKEN =


Looking Back


Previous Posts


MONTHLY RECORDS
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009




  • Credits

    Code and Graphics by yours truly

    Powered by: BLOGGER
    Image hosting by FileDen
    Original Image by respective owner