Fated To Be On The Edge

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Potato, Potato

Ehhh.... I thought I just needed to say this...

Light won the "The Most Epic Eating Of Potato Chips" award on Anime Insider: Best of 2008

O.O Yeah, I know it's weird...

...

In commemoration of Potato-Chips-Eating-Raito, I offer this:

If GH stands for P as in Hiccough

If OUGH stands for O as in Dough

If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis

If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbour

If TTE stands for T as in Gazette

If EAU stands for O as in Plateau


The right way to spell POTATO shoud be GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF SPADES
Let's do this, the slumbook way.

Nickname: Karla/ Kale or Kalii to my internet friends
Sex: Female
Age: 17
Birthday: April 24, 1992 and don't you forget it.
...
More stuff ABOUT ME.

= SURVEYS I HAVE TAKEN =


Looking Back


Previous Posts


MONTHLY RECORDS
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009




  • Credits

    Code and Graphics by yours truly

    Powered by: BLOGGER
    Image hosting by FileDen
    Original Image by respective owner