THE Twilight Movie
Okay... sooo... me and my classmates watched the Twilight Movie today.
It was really weird. And not because of the movie itself, but because of the audience.
The first scene that Edward showed... you know? The one where he was just WALKING? All the girls started squealing and some guys started laughing because of it.
There was a LOT of squealing in this movie. I'm not so innocent, though. I gave in to my >>inner<< girly-girl side and had a few squeals of my own.
My friends seem to like it. Wait, scratch that, they LOVED it. And not just because of the free popcorn. Everyone loves "Edward" now. SRSLY.
Okay, so... yeah... I had this minor crush on Rob for a while. ( what? He was CEDRIC DIGGORY ) But these people are claiming to be his WIFE. What is up with that?
Anyway, the movie had a few rough edges, but still.... it was good enough to make me explore that young, mushy, teenage part of me. That's gotta count for something.
9/10 for sure.
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles
1 Comments:
LIES! ALL LIES!!! Ahahahaha...Unfortunately, I don't really like men who sparkles. LITERALLY.
I'd take Jasper any damn moment though. And Alice. ILU Alice. Ahahahahah.
26/11/08 10:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home