Identity, Revamped
So, I changed stuff in my "Personal" page
Here it is in a nutshell:
Let's do this, the slumbook way.
Name: Karla Veluz
Nickname: Karla/ Kale or Kalii to my internet friends
Sex: Female
Age: 17
Birthday: April 24, 1992 and don't you forget it.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Location: Asia
Educational Status: University Student
Height: tall enough
Weight: weighing scale=broken
Likes:
♥ Anime & Manga & Bishies & Internet & Graphics Making &
Dislikes:
♠ Bitchy People in General & Getting Sick in General & Slimy Squishy Things & Too Much Schoolwork & Terrible Grammar/Spelling & Code and Graphics Thieves & Bad/No Internet Connection &
Describe yourself: I am the psycho-girl under you bed... lurking... lurking...
Nah kidding.
The 13 (relatively) bad sides of me you need to know about:
* I recently discovered that I'm the kind of person who gets tired of things AND PEOPLE easily. i only want something went I don't/ can't have it. It's harsh, but true.
(BTW, this does not apply to my dearest friends, for I do not and can never own them. I would never tire of them, of course.)
* I'm afraid of commitment. What kind of girl is afraid of commitment?
+ At this rate, I'm never gonna settle down. o.o +
* I enjoy messing with people's minds and I am a smart ass. Sadistic, too.
* I'm sarcastic, but you can't deliver that through the net.
* I am terribly paranoid about my health
* People say I'm good at writing, but I don't like to write that much at all. -blog is proof-
* I hate being in the Philippines. One day, I'm going to make a website or Book entitled: The Psycho Girl's Betrayal to the Filipino Race.
* I play Neopets and Mobster at the same time. IDK, but I think I'm breaking some kind of rule here.
* I AM NOT A GOOD GIRL... maybe just a little. More than a little.
* My life is totally out of track right now. I'm taking a course I don't like; in a University I don't like; with people... who can never be as close to me as they/I would want. I'm sorry.
* I hate stupid people. It's prideous, but that's how it is.
* God, Church, the Bible... they're all a blur to me right now. I just... don't know.
*
Labels: A Crazy Whim, Halt-the psycho rambles, Update
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home