In The Meantime
So...yeah...
I changed my blog layout for the meantime...
I think I'll use my VK Layout when i'm in the "VK-Fandom-High"
Anyways...
This layout is in tribute to the last remaining days of vacation ((sweet, sweet vacation))...
I did it while listening to 'Pressure' by Paramore... go figure...
So I guess it's also a tribute to the song and the band too...
I guess t'sall...
P.S. ENJOY THE REMAINING DAYS OF VACATION!!!
~KTHXBAI
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles
3 Comments:
wheee. the picture looks really familiar :)) if hindi ako nagkakamali meron isang blogger yan din ginamit niya :) oh well. its still cute <3
23/5/07 12:03 PM
uy setonian ka?! XD aling branch? I know a few people from your school. :P
23/5/07 12:03 PM
Seton South poh... ^^ kaso magiging 4th year na, so... yeah... malapit nang iwanan ang school XC...hehe ^^
23/5/07 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home