Random Stuff: Oh the Shock!
So.... yeah... MeMe posts for now...
Some of the tests were really shocking... I mean... really...
Like this one:
You Are 80% Tortured Genius |
You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse. Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst. |
I even took a Sigmund Freud one:
You Are the Super Ego |
While some people may think first and act later... you often don't act at all. You rather be safe than sorry, and you take ethics pretty seriously. Like everyone, you have some pretty crazy desires. But unlike everyone, you restrain yourself. You have high standards for your own behavior. And you happily exceed them. |
I got this one when I clicked "Take a Random Quiz":
Your Dominant Thinking Style: Modifying |
Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you. You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion. You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested. You tend to ground those around you and add stability. |
I liked this one... a lot...!:
Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 64% |
You have a good chance of being a multimillionaire. Better than most people. You simply have a natural knack for money and the personality for success. |
I think this one is VERY true (I hope it is):
Your Deadly Sins |
Greed: 100% Sloth: 80% Pride: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Lust: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 31% You'll die in a castle, surrounded by servants. |
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles, Randoms
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home