Heretical Mementos
"Stop using my name in vain, goddamnit!"
-GOD
Masama ba isipin na may sense of humor ang Diyos? Bakit naman? Ano masama dun? So masama ang sense of humor? Lahat ng taong may sense of humor pupuntang hell? Ganun ba yun?
===
I conjured that up when I was trying to think up a witty message that I could GM (group message) to my friends and blockmates. At first I was supposed to just send the quotation. But then I thought about my spiritually devoted blockmates (one of which is a son of a Pastor). I knew they would disapprove of the message. It is after all blasphemous (to most people at least. Not to me.) So... my overly introspective mind summoned up the second paragraph. I know that most of my classmates would still disapprove. I don't care, though. That piece of the message was meant to get people to think
Most religions or rather, religious people
I'd rather withhold my idea of how I view God's "moods" (wrath, love, wrath, love, dice, dice, dice). I'd rather believe that God actually did make the dinosaurs, he actually DESIGNED EVOLUTION so His creations would last longer (less maintenance, y'know). I don't know why there's anything wrong with believing in that. I mean, other than the fact that it contradicts the Bible; and that's fine with me, actually. Also, I believe God gave humans brains so they would find answers. So I absolutely despise the term "Ganyan talaga" and "Diyos na lang siguro makakaalam". If we have the time, the brains, we should try to figure things out. The more we figure things out the less questions there are. The less questions, the less spite between beliefs. Less spite, less war. Yes, LESS WAR. So go on, say it. Say it. Tell me that God doesn't want us to find answers. C'mon.
I guess all my opinions can never be stored in one blog post. So I guess I'll close here. I remember my block mate (the Pastor's son) saying that the stuff happening to the Earth right now is extremely comparable to the prophecy on the Book of Revelations. If that is true and the end truly is near after all, then I must be given the illest of Fates. To live and question the belief of Christians, of the Church; to have my own ideas on God, to be a confused and lost sheep at a time like this. When there is no time... I tell you, the idea of such adversity scares me, but I believe it's no better to live on blind faith. Through distorted vision I may find my way after all, but if I am blind then I might end up foolishly clutching on false hope woven by the 'religious veterans'.
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles, Spirits
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home