Heretical Mementos Pt. 2
So... I really don't know what to write here, but I felt like I had to write something... I guess I'll just make it up as I go.
Yahoo Messenger, 5/25/09, 1:10am
kiNg iCiaN: namimisS ka na ni Lord...^^
kiNg iCiaN: misS na misS pala...^^
Kalii O.o: xP...
Kalii O.o: saka koh na Siya haharapin...
===
That was part of the conversation I had with Ian (wow, special mention ka, cub!) several hours ago.
I dunno... but talking to religious people remind me that I haven't attended Holy Mass in... 3 years? (hindi kasama yung mga ipinilit sa akin school, rawr.) And I haven't talked to God in weeks. Although, the reason I'm not attending mass is completely different from why I'm not talking to The Big Guy at the moment.
Right about now, the devout Christians are covering their mouths in horror and the non-believers are thinking 'and your point is...?' I'll get to that in a second.
First let me say that, contrary to popular belief: I do, in fact believe in God. And yes, God is important to me. So why am I disconnected from God at the moment? ... Yeah, like I'll tell YOU that.
I will, however, tell you the reason why I don't attend Holy Mass. Simply put, I am 'Roman Catholic' by document but I am Anti-religion by heart. Anti-religious, not Atheist. It's NOT the same thing. Like I said, I believe in a God, but I simply cannot find myself believing nor conforming to a specific religion. I have my beliefs on Spiritual mumbo-jumbo and although, I allow them to be changed by the more enlightened individuals, I'd like to stick with what agrees with me.
I don't want any religion to dictate what I should believe and do. I'd like to believe that 'the right thing to do' should be backed up by my judgement, experiences and even
I don't mean to offend anyone, but some parts of 'The Scriptures' just come off as twisted to me rather than Holy.
Chapter 33 verse 50 of the Koran:
"O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncles on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage a privilege for thee only, not for the [rest of] believers."
==+ Therefore, the Prophet is given sexual access to first cousins and any believing woman whom he desires to wed. And he is allowed sexual relations to his captives of war... aka RAPE.
Sura 4 (The Women), Verse 92.
4.92: And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a covenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively:
==+So to allah slaves are nothing but a commodity to be traded here and there. Allah sounds like a confederate slave holder. - danielpipes.org
The Bile, Deuteronomy 22:23-24
23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you.
==+ So technically, if a betrothed woman DOES NOT scream during rape, it is not considered rape and she should be put to death for her sins. Further discussion of this by TruthWalker.
The Bible, Genesis 9:6
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed.
==+ AKA Capital punishment or Death Penalty.
So why did I post those? Like I said, I didn't mean to offend. My goal is not to besmirch the name of 'Good Books'. My point is that these scriptures which people are supposed to abide in simply do NOT agree with me.
I do not believe that rape, slavery, nor capital punishment is justifiable under nay circumstances and I'm sticking to that.
"The path to God is littered with religion."
- Unlucky Sun
I still have more to say about this, but I'll continue it tomorrow because it's already too long. KBAi~
Labels: Halt-the psycho rambles, Spirits
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home